1. The scope of contest covers the gifts to be given from Duty Free to 4 persons who will be selected by a jury according to independent criteria during the iGA Airport Operation Inc.’s social media contest that will begin on 04.07.2021 and end on 01.08.2021. During the 4-week competition, the participant who will get the highest score every week will be the winner of the week's prize.
2. To participate in the contest, the participant must be over the age of 18 and have a social media account. Participation of persons under the age of 18 on the date of participation will be deemed invalid.
3. Participation in the contest is free and only real persons can participate. Representatives on behalf of legal persons are not eligible to participate in the contest.
4. "Bosphorus Zone Game Social Media Contest" is organized by iGA Airport Operation Inc. via iGA's official Instagram page (filter) on 04.07.2021 .
5. Users who would like to participate in the competition 04.07.2021 – 01.08.2021 must take the following steps.
6. According to the points received, 4 contestants who will be selected by the jury in the iGA Airport Management will be shared on Instagram Story every weekend.
7. A participant can only win 1 reward. A person with multiple social media accounts who has won the prize will not be allowed to participate again.
8. Employees of iGA Airport Operation Inc. and its subsidiaries cannot participate; in the case that they do, they will not be eligible for a prize if they win the contest.
9. Winning participants will be contacted via their social media accounts with the "Private message" feature and their contact information will be requested. The feature in question must be turned on for the social media account of the participant for the duration of the contest. Participants who cannot be reached due to incomplete or incorrect information and/or not responding in time will not be eligible to win a prize. Winners must send their contact information via direct message within 3 days. If the winners of the prizes in the contest cannot be contacted within 3 days or if the winners do not submit the necessary information by the deadline, the contest will be ended with the current winners.
10. iGA Airport Operation Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally suspend, make changes to the terms of, and change the prize to be awarded in the contest with no prior notice.
11. Winners cannot transfer their right to use their prize or request another person to use it. The prizes won cannot be returned or exchanged for other products or money.
12. iGA Airport Operation Inc. will not be held responsible if winning participants cannot use their prizes or cannot use them in the way they were intended to be used due to reasons not caused by iGA Airport Operation Inc. , such as if they have provided wrong information, there were changes to their contact information and/or if they cannot be reached with the contact information that they have provided.
13. Participants in the contest accept the terms established and announced in this document by iGA Airport Operation Inc. in advance. If any dispute arises regarding the contest, the records of iGA Airport Operation Inc. will be taken as a basis.
14. iGA Airport Operation Inc. is not responsible for any disputes that may arise due to shared personal and contact information.
15. Participants agree that the information they shared can be kept by iGA Airport Operation Inc. for the duration of the contest, and that the content they shared in the contest can be used by iGA Airport Operation Inc. for one month after the end of the contest for promotional reasons through and in written and visual media and on the internet.
16. Participants of the contest accept the terms established and announced in this document by iGA Airport Operation Inc. in advance.